Terms & Conditions
- All products that are sold by Audio Illumination must be paid for in full at the time of purchase.
- Payment can be made in full by credit card, pre paid debit card and gift card only.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable in the event of products return unless products are found to be defective after testing and inspection by Audio Illumination.
- Freight will be prepaid by Audio Illumination on orders placed and paid for on our website.
Volume discounts are available on lager orders.
- Due to fluctuating material costs, prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- In the event of a price increase, Audio Illumination will ship any order that has been accepted before the price increase at the lower price.
Shipping Lead Times
- Shipping lead times for non-stock items may be up to or exceed 3-4 weeks.
Order Cancellations and Changes
- Orders for in-stock items may be cancelled, without charges, prior to shipment
- Custom orders and all non-stock items are non-cancellable, non-refundable, and non-returnable.
- No exceptions to the policy will be made.
Product may be returned to Audio Illumination that meets the following requirements
- In order to begin the return process, please contact Audio Illumination at 630.539.1012.
- Returned products must have prior authorization including a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number, before it can be returned.
- No return will be processed without returned product and copies of the purchase invoice and RGA.
- All products must be in the original unopened carton.
- All products must be free of any and all damage or will not be accepted for return.
- All products must be in working order and original and re-saleable condition.
- All products may be subject to a 25% inspection and restocking fee.
- All products must be prepaid freight when returned or will not be accepted.
- When returning product, use a carrier that has tracking capabilities.
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days of purchase.
- All shortages and damaged products must be reported within 5 days of receipt of products or will not be honored.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Credit from a return will be determined after the return product is inspected.
- Tampering or altering with any Audio Illumination products or any accessories purchased in anyway voids all ETL listings and will also void all Audio Illumination products warranty policies of tampered products and will deem them non returnable and non refundable.
- No exceptions will be made.
STATE SALES TAX – ILLINOIS ONLY
State sales taxes are charged on all orders shipped within Illinois. Orders that are tax- exempt for resale or exempt organizations will be accepted but not processed until a valid tax certificate is required. Fax or emailed the valid certificate to
Manufactured by Stevens Electrical Manufacturing, Inc
Fax: (630) 539-1912
- Audio-Illumination products are warranted to be free from defective materials and workmanship for the period listed below.
- Audio Illumination will repair or replace, at the sole and absolute discretion of Audio Illumination, a fixture or lamp that fails under normal operating conditions due to defective materials or workmanship.
- Audio Illumination will not be responsible for damage to the fixture or lamp due to improper installation nor will Audio Illumination be responsible if any product is installed in any manner which the product was not manufactured or intended to be used as manufactured.
- Tampering with any products in any way voids any ETL and Audio Illumination warranty.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the fixture or lamp itself. Any other warranty, either expressed or implied, is excluded and disclaimed.
- Audio Illumination shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damage including labor, loss of use, and loss of profit or injury to persons or property.
- Audio Illumination reserves the right to examine all products prior to the determination of any warranty status and has the sole and absolute discretion if any defective products are to be repaired or replaced.
- The warranty period will start at the date of purchase regardless of the installation date.
- In order to begin the warranty claim process, please contact Audio Illumination at 630.539.1012.
- Return shipping information will be received at this time.
- All fixtures and lamps must be returned within 90 days of original purchase date to Audio Illumination with pre-paid freight in order for warranty claim to be processed.
- No warranty claim will be processed without returned products and copies of the purchase invoice.